-
March 18th, 2008, 12:43 AM
#11
Hostboard Member
Gentlemen! for cryin out loud I don't think any of us are here to trash on each other!
-
March 18th, 2008, 12:52 AM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
Nobody is here to trash anyone- but this idiot treats any kind of criticism as an attack. I ain't got time for adolescents.
When told his post was off topic all he had to do was say sorry, didn't mean to offend- instead he went off the deep.
-
March 18th, 2008, 01:30 AM
#13
Senior Hostboard Member
Originally posted by Old Guy:
Nobody is here to trash anyone- but this idiot treats any kind of criticism as an attack.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ya think?
: Begin here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showt...66#post1389166
GM
-
March 18th, 2008, 01:46 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Kinda reminds me of my ex- on one of her good days. At least here, I don't have to give some up after a full day of it...
-
March 18th, 2008, 06:04 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Still haven't sold your superduper projector?
-
March 18th, 2008, 01:06 PM
#16
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm not an adolescent, not a little boy...but I think it's funny to call people gay.
The lady doth protest to much methinks...
-
March 18th, 2008, 01:18 PM
#17
Senior Hostboard Member
...... seems to prefer the "pink steamroller" tactic of social interaction on message boards.
I hope this thread survives for a while as it's a wonderfully accurate resume of the OP.
Strictly my opinion y'all understand................ or the most polite portion thereof.
-
March 18th, 2008, 03:14 PM
#18
Inactive Member
You know what, it's not constructive criticism, it's stupid little constant nit-picking. Who cares if the post if off topic?! In case you haven't noticed lately, but half the posts on this entire forum are off topic! They may start out on topic, but they usually don't stay that way.
Old Gay... You are the idiot, not me. And if this forum is for adults, then most of you better leave, like all 7 of you! LOL It's amazing this forum has lasted this long.
Zelgall... Umm... Thanks!
Old Gay... Once again, the whole adolescents thing, look at yourselves. Obviously the post was off topic. Anyone with a single brain cell could figure that out by reading the title. Why on earth does some idiot think he needs to come on here and state the obvious?! And then more die-hard idiots of the forum defend him?!?!
GrumpyMoron... Speaking of adolescents, look who acts like a child and takes the time to dig up some **** off of another forum. LOL
Bfish... It's apparent she was the better half as you were the one who had to "give some up" to try and make up. Idiot.
And now my final statement...
Unlike you all, I finally wised up and rediscovered true sound quality. Something you can not get from huge bass horns that take up half the wall and huge multi-cell horns that also take up half the wall. I don't care what kind of equipment you use in your front end or what kind of drivers you use, you simply can not get any kind of imaging or soundstaging from speakers the size of a couple VW busses sitting in your livingroom. And to waist all that money, time and space on huge horns to only get a bass response equal to a decent 4" driver in a ported enclosure is just plain stupid.
Well, as long as you all stay in your little dream world, maybe it will keep you off the streets. It must **** going through life thinking that you are actually listeing to something that sounds good! LOL
No, I am not an adolescent, I am not an idiot, I am not a little boy. What I am is sick and tired of people like you. Unlike you, I have much better and more important things to take care of in my life than deal with you. And I'm certainly not going to loose any sleep over anything any of you say here.
I am now officially signing off.. Thank god!
-
March 18th, 2008, 04:11 PM
#19
Senior Hostboard Member
One thing is common in the thread GM posted a link to and here...
Everybody is always ganging up on him.
As his parting shot he puts down Altecs- this from a guy who until recently had Pyle subwoofers...
Some people don't have inferiority complexes- they are just plain inferior.
-
March 18th, 2008, 09:40 PM
#20
Senior Hostboard Member
did he say he's never had the pleasure of hearing big altecs? is he judging by having 511b's only? not an educated opinion..so sad. for what its worth, the opinions shared here from a wide range of people, and a huge accumalated experience, both, in the industry, and at home listeners, proffessional, and diyer's... this place has advanced my learning curve of my hobby tremedously. for which i thank everyone here. choppy boy... you were saying what?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks